vrijdag 2 januari 2009

My first blog

I have been thinking about it for some time, but didn't actually make a blog. Until now, that is.

About nine months ago I saw a movie from Mark Bittman about baking bread without having to knead the dough. This bread is also known as the No Knead Bread. I gave it a try and it was a great success. Well, how could it not be? It's really hard to fail on this bread, but I didn't know that then. I have baked some more of those breads, varying the ingredients. Then I started baking other kinds of breads, bought books about breadbaking, and so I became a breadbake-addict.

I found out there is a lot to learn about breadbaking. So many aspects influence the results. I realised I had to write things down to be able to compare the results and explain differences in them. And why not share my experiences with others?

So, I decided to start a blog. I will tell you about my bread baking and cooking experiences. I hope you will like reading my stories.

Although I am Dutch, this blog is written in English. If the blog would be Dutch only, the audience could be very limited. Maybe sometimes I will write the messages in English as well in Dutch, you will see. My use of the English language might not be perfect at all times, because it is not my native language. I hope you don't mind.

So, let's get blogging!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...